Good Life Kitchen takes keeping our customers and store teams healthy very seriously. Here are some of the extra steps we are taking to create a safe class experience for you and our staff:
- We are closely following CDC and local public health orders and guidelines.
- We have reduced our class size to 8 people to ensure ample social distancing.
- Instead of group cooking and family-style tastings, everyone will now have their own station, utensils, and equipment. If you attend a class with a guest, you will share a dedicated workspace with that person.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning with disinfectants throughout our kitchens, particularly high-touch surfaces.
- We strongly recommend that you wear a face mask or cover while taking a class.
- Instructors and staff will wear face coverings and gloves throughout your class.
- We have strict safety and health protocols in place for our employees.
- We are using more disposable dishes and utensils to minimize the need for re-use.
What should I wear?
Face masks or protective coverings are now strongly recommended before and throughout all cooking classes. We ask that you wear comfortable, casual clothing and flat comfortable shoes. As always, please do not wear open-toed shoes or sandals, and please pull long hair back.
What if I’m sick?
If for any reason you’re not feeling well enough to cook on your class day, it’s not a problem. We’ve modified our cancellation policy to be more flexible and will help you reschedule or cancel. Please contact our office at 781-659-2665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in gathering together over good food. But if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, the CDC strongly recommends- and we ask- that you stay home. Even if you’re just coughing, you might expose others with compromised immune systems who will have greater difficulty recovering. There will be other opportunities to get together and cook. We can’t wait to have you in the kitchen when you’re better!
Will you be offering kids camp?
Per the town of Norwell, we will be offering a reduced number of Kids Can Cook camp options this summer. It will follow the same guidelines and format as our adult classes, and all children will be advised to wear a mask and gloves throughout the class.
- We will also be using only disposable utensils and plate ware.
- Our kid’s camps will only offer 8 spots per week.
- We are suspending our daily drop-in offering to minimize the children’s interactions and ensure the same kids will be with the Chef each day.
- Children will be checked-in outside the kitchen with a parent or guardian. We ask that siblings, parents, and caregivers stay outside at drop-off and pick-up to limit traffic inside the kitchen.
- Children will be required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the kitchen and throughout the class.
- Each student will have a dedicated workspace and will work on recipes independently with the guidance of our staff.
- Each work table will allow for two children who will be spaced 6 feet away from each other. The only exception is for siblings.
- If for any reason your child is not feeling well, please contact us as soon as possible at 781-659-2665 or email us at email@example.com
We believe with the above measures that we can provide a safe and fun learning experience for all our students and staff.
Good Life Kitchen reserves the right to cancel classes, change times, and change instructors when necessary. Prices are subject to change. In the event of a discrepancy between the printed and online versions of our catalog, the information shown online will be considered correct.
We occasionally have to cancel classes due to low enrollment. In the event we cancel your class, you may either request a credit or a refund in full for that class or transfer into another class, space permitting. If you transfer into a class that’s more expensive than the canceled one, you’ll be responsible for any difference in tuition or fees. If your new class is less expensive, you may request a credit or a refund of the difference.
In the event of inclement weather, Good Life Kitchen will make every effort to update our automated phone message and website with that information as soon as possible. If Good Life Kitchen must cancel your class due to inclement weather we will do our best to reschedule that class; if it is not possible to schedule a make-up date, we will provide students a full credit or refund. Please note that Good Life Kitchen will be open and classes will run as scheduled unless otherwise indicated and no credits or refunds are available to students if they do not attend.
We permit transfers from one class to another, but only if there is still space available in the new class if both classes occur during the same term, and if you request the transfer at least five (5) business days before the first session of the class for which you’ve already registered. Transfer requests must be submitted in person or by phone to our office during normal business hours. You will be responsible for any difference In the tuition or materials fees if the new class is more expensive than the one from which you’re transferring.
If you withdraw from a class at least five (5) Business days before the session or series, you may be eligible for a full credit or refund for the tuition and materials fee you have paid for the class. Withdrawal requests must be submitted in person or by phone to our office during normal business hours Withdrawal requests that are received less than five (5) business days prior to the session or series may qualify for partial credit or refund, subject to additional requirements. For details, please refer to the full withdrawal and refund policy that appears on www.goodlifekitchen.com website
CREDITS & REFUNDS
All credit and refund requests must be made in person or by phone to the Good Life Kitchen office during normal business hours, Credits are valid for only one year from the date of issue. Refunds will be issued by check unless you request a refund to your credit card within two (2) days of your class’s cancellation. Please allow 2-4 weeks for check refunds to be processed. No-Show and cancellation within 24 hours of the class are subject to forfeit of fees paid towards class, including gift certificate payments.
GOOD LIFE KITCHEN OFFICE
All transfer, credit, and withdrawal requests must be made in person, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone (781-659-2665) through our office during its normal business hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00 am -5:00 pm.
Requests made outside these hours, including weekends and holidays, will not be received or processed.
GIFT CERTIFICATES & COUPONS
Gift certificates and coupons are non-refundable, even if lost or stolen, and cannot be redeemed for cash.