Good Life Kitchen will now be offering a take-home meal service once weekly, GoodLifeMeals. Using the freshest ingredients and the expertise of our very own Chef Bernard, GoodLifeMeals brings restaurant-quality cooking into your home for a fraction of the price.
When can I get GoodLifeMeals?
- Weekly meals offered for pick up once a week on Tuesday afternoons.
- Weekly Meal orders should be placed by noon on Monday for Tuesday afternoon pickup.
- Pickups can be scheduled between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm and are free of charge.
- Delivery is available for a $15.00 fee to local areas. Please mark in the notes section of your order if you prefer delivery as well as the address to which you will want the food sent.
What is included in my GoodLifeMeals order?
- All meals consist of four parts: the main entree, two meal sides, and a side salad. Pricing reflects the complete meal.
- Optional bakery items are available by the dozen as well as extra portions of the sides.
- If you or your family has dietary concerns or allergies, GoodLifeMeals can arrange a special order or help with choosing foods to meet your needs.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled Tuesday pickup or the order is subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Payment is due at the time of pickup in the form of cash or check.
For the time being, GoodLifeMeals will be offering two menu option per week, as we branch into this new venture and get a sense of our client base. In the coming weeks, we will continue to expand options and are always open to customer feedback.